For an international organisation in Leiden is Student Select looking for:
Are you the Trader who is fluent in different languages and who wants to use his or her sales skills in an international environment? Are you passionate, you have courage and you will find the pleasant that result is rewarded? Then we are looking for you!
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of the company as well as identifying and acquiring new business. The job involves analysis of requests and offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. You will collaborate with colleagues from the back-office/logistics team in order to successfully close and deliver the deals.
About the organisation
The organisation is an international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions. It is a trading company buying and selling A-branded toiletries and detergents. They have a main focus on branded fashion and sports products. Their field of operations covers the entire world, where we sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the companies can offer their clients extremely favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products.
Since 1980 they have created a worldwide network of buyers and sellers. This consortium of companies provides enormous synergy when it comes to customer relations, knowledge of international trade and logistics.
They offer an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts. The organisation has an open organizational structure and your own initiative is highly appreciated. You'll be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team of dedicated colleagues.
• Fluent in one of this languages: Mandarin, German, Italian or Polish (native level)
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
• Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
• Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 5 years experience in active sales
• You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded and have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro active)
• You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
• You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets
• You have a real connection to the job
• You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
• You have a “B” category driver’s license
• You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Margot van Westenbrugge (email@example.com)