HR Officer - international trading company
Can you imagine yourself working in an ambitious, multicultural and informal working environment? Can you quickly respond to the requests of our employees, while focusing on applying your skills to a wide variety of HR activities at the same time? At Optiver, our Human Resource Department consists of a Recruitment, Advisory and Back Office team. We are currently looking for an HR Officer in our HR Back Office team.
Amsterdam; 32-40 hrs
What you will do
As our new HR Officer you will be responsible, together with the rest of the HR Back Office team (3fte), for the administrative flow of people within the organization. You will provide full support and guidance to our employees when it comes to administrative operational HR related enquiries. With your confident, credible attitude you are not afraid to take ownership of your actions and you are keen to play an active role in improving our processes and procedures.
As our HR Officer (HR Medewerker) you will mainly focus on:
• Looking after all personnel administration (related to the in-, through - and outflow, of people in the organization);
• Handling requests from management and employees about immigration matters, pension, sickness absence, 30% ruling and performance management process;
• Supporting the administration part of our Learning and Development program;
• Playing a key role in the onboarding process of new employees;
• Working directly with internal stakeholders within Finance, HR Advisory and Legal, but also with external parties like attorneys, tax agencies and expat agencies;
• Reporting on relevant and accurate HR management information.
What you will need
• Bachelor degree in HR;
• At least 5 years relevant working experience with administrative processes in an HR environment e.g. employment agreements, visa requests, insurance, health, project management, 30% ruling and pension;
• Experience with AFAS software;
• Strong MS Excel skills concerning reporting;
• A keen appreciation of administrative processes;
• A structured way of working and energy to handle a lot of administrative processes;
• The ability to work as part of a team as well as effectively perform individually;
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Dutch is required;