Management Development Programme (MDP) is an international finance-oriented traineeship consisting of (maximum) 6 half-year rotations within varied departments.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee will be many and varied, depending on which rotation
Department you are with.
- Financial Control
- Products & Online Media Group
- Strategy & Corporate Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Treasury & Finance
- Content Investments
- UPC Cablecom
- Unitymedia KabelBW
- Ziggo/UPC Netherlands
In addition to these exciting rotations, you will also be involved in interdepartmental projects which will further increase your business knowledge and personal network.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- You have recently or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree, ideally in an accounting/controlling or a inance-related subject.
- You have no more than 1 year full-time relevant work experience
- Next to your study, you have managed to gain financial or commercial work experience ideally at the corporate level, either through part-time work or internships.
- You have proven international experience and a global mind set.
- You have excellent computer skills, especially with MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in English and able to communicate at any level.
- You have a desire to pursue an international career in accounting, controlling or finance within the elecommunications industry, with an interest in leadership and management.
- You are interested in receiving on-the-job practical training, as well as learning new technical skills and are pen to personal self-development.
- You are flexible to travel and to complete foreign placements for at least six months at a time.
- You are intellectually curious with solid and proven analytical skills.
- You are also highly practical and down to earth, and understand general business concepts and processes.
- You are highly energetic, ambitious, proactive, focused, and goal-oriented.
- You are highly adaptable, flexible, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant change.